Tag Archives: Altinho

Panjim (Panaji), or New Goa

This gallery contains 37 photos.

In 1943, Panjim was designated the capital of Goa. Almost a century earlier, the Viceroy and may residents of Old Goa had already moved their residences to this city by the mouth of the Mandovi River. It was a hasty … Continue reading

Gallery | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment